Moors Master Grievance Committee Reminders
- Residents and live-in guests may not park in guest parking spaces.
- Visitors may not park in guest parking spaces for more than five consecutive nights or a total of ten days within a 30-day period.
- Live-in guest(s) must use the property Owner’s designated parking space or driveway.
- The boot device immobilizes your vehicle until arrangements are made to pay the removal fee. Failure to make such arrangements within 24 hours of your vehicle being booted may result in your vehicle being towed. First violation will result in a warning sticker being issued. Second incident for the same type of violation within a six month period will result in your vehicle being boot/$65 fee. Subsequent incident for the same type of violation within a six month period will result in your vehicle being boot/$65 fee or towed. If your vehicle was booted and you paid the fee, you can attend a Hearing with the Moors Master Grievance Committee at their next scheduled meeting. See newsletter calendars for date and time. Contact the management office with any questions.
For Boot enforcement complaints you can call the Consumer Services Department at 305-375-4222.
- If you are a Resident or a Guest and are driving a vehicle without a barcode or the barcode on your vehicle is not working, you must use the North Gate to come in. You will need to make a U-turn or go directly to the North Gate and use the Visitor’s Lane. The guard at the North Gate will screen you as if you were a regular visitor.
- Tailgating or vehicle with four wheels on the grass will result in your vehicle being automatic booted without prior warning.
- Commercial Vehicles: A prohibited motor vehicle shall be described as:
- Any motor vehicle which has an attached sign, logo, visible equipment rack(s), containers, tools, toolboxes or cargo.
- Any camper, mobile homes, motor-homes, house trailers or any other trailers of any description.
- Any motor vehicle with less than four (4) wheels including motor-scooters, mopeds or an “ATV” or “ATC”. Motorcycles are permitted, unless marked in a commercial manner. This prohibition of parking shall not apply to temporary parking of commercial vehicles such as for pickup trucks or delivery, or any other temporary commercial services or government owned private passenger vehicles. No on-grass parking shall be permitted.
- Expired Tags: are considered a violation of The Moors Parking Rules & Regulations. Vehicles with expired tags or missing tags cannot park in the community.
- No parking on the grass. Four wheels on the grass will result in your vehicle being automatic booted without prior warning.
- Townvillas residents are not allowed to T-Bone park on their driveway.
- Storage of vehicle(s) in guest parking spaces is not permitted.
- For Boot enforcement complaints you can call the Consumer Services Department at 305-375-4222.