You Should Know.
There are two communities within The Moors that have leasing restrictions and a screening process for prospective tenants. Moors Village Homes Maintenance Association and Moors Pointe Condominium have approval requirements when an owner leases his/her unit. The other Moors Associations require a $1000 lease deposit and a minimum one year lease agreement. Other rules also apply.
- No portion of a unit other than the entire unit may be rented.
- All leases shall be in writing. No lease shall be approved for a term less than one (1) year.
- Association has an Addendum to Lease Agreement form that must be signed by the owner and prospective tenant.
- The Association has the right to terminate the lease upon default by tenant in observing any of the provisions of the Declaration, Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws and applicable rules and regulations.
- Unit owner must be current with his/her maintenance account. No violations shall be pending.
- Unit owner must supply the Administration Of? ce with upto-date contact information including mailing address and telephone number.
- Screening process of prospective tenant must be completed and written Association approval issued before they can move-in. Process may take up to 15 days to complete. Association will check the tenant’s (all adults occupying the unit) credit history and criminal background.